Monday, June 25, 2012

Saturday in New York

Saturday Michael and I went to New York City to go to the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. I have been to so many craft fairs in my life but nothing like this. It was so different. There were so many unique and creative artists and crafts people. It was so inspiring. It was neat to see sellers from Etsy in person. There were a few shops and artists that I met that I had used their items in treasuries or their shop’s are part of my favorites. The artists that were there were from all over the country, Oregon, Texas, the whole show was an amazing experience. I joked with Michael that we have to go to the one in San Francisco and see what that one is like. So I have a new goal for myself and that is to apply to the Brooklyn show next year!

 

Could you ask for a better backdrop to a craft fair?!?!?



Brooklyn!



Amazing!!!



I love this!!!



Little Italy!!!


Stunning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.