Friday, February 10, 2012

Life ...


Life has been full of many different twists and turns this year. Last month felt like two or three months instead of one. It was a month full of sorrow and sadness. Hope overshadowed by heartbreak. I watched my husband in pain and there was nothing I could do to help. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but remind the people you love how much you love them and be there when they need you.

Our family suffered a great loss but we are lucky enough to have endless memories of this special person. Every time I think of them I can’t help but smile to myself and chuckle a little. My husband is starting to heal. Some days are good and others a little harder.

Death really makes you think about life. How you treat others and what kind of person you are in life is what people remember about you when you are gone. It makes you want to live a good life so the people you love the most can remember you with love and happiness in their hearts not sadness and pain. Seeing death not only makes you want to live life to the fullest for yourself but for everyone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.