Monday, January 2, 2012

What I WANT To Do in 2012!!!!


Resolutions, goals, plans, whatever you call them I have a few of my own I am looking forward to doing in 2012.

CREATE, CREATE, AND CREATE! I want to create something every day. I want to push myself to explore with new mediums, materials, techniques, and subject matters. I want to have one of my pieces placed in a local gallery by the end of the year. I want to participate in art shows and apply to at least one juried show. I would love to take an art class. I want to add at least 3 new items to my Etsy shop every week. I want to create as much art as I can.

STAY POSITIVE! I want to stay positive and keep a positive outlook on life. Staying positive is a lot harder than being negative. It is easier to stay in bed and throw the covers up over your head but that is not how I want to live my life.

GET INVOLVED! Toward the end of 2011 I participated in my first parents meeting at Abbey’s school. I met a lot of wonderful ladies and it was nice to have my thoughts be heard. I would love to be involved with both of my children’s schools. I am going to try to make an effort to go to the parents meetings and volunteer my time.

And finally

DO THINGS FOR ME! I want to get my haircut more than twice a year! I want to start taking care of myself better. Get a facial every once in awhile, take time to exercise a couple times a week. Take time to go shopping, wonder around a flea market, and read a book. I would love to go kayaking, bike riding and hiking. Take myself out to lunch every once in a while. Just enjoy things for me without feeling guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.