Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recycled Paper Ornaments and FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy Shop ...


Vintage Inspired Santa Ornament


I wanted to share some of the newest items I listed in my Etsy shop, Recycled Paper Ornaments. These fun ornaments feature prints of some of my colored pencil, pen, and pastel drawings printed on recycled card-stock. The front of the ornaments feature a little art print and on the back a piece of recycled cardboard colored with colored pencil, pastel, or crayon. After I glue together the ornaments I paint the back and the edge of the ornaments with gold glitter paint for a little sparkle. The ornaments hang from a piece of vintage cream colored thread I have purchased from the flea market.


Last year I used some to decorate Abbey and Noah’s teacher’s cookie bags and also used them to decorate our place settings on Christmas Eve. They can double as gift tags too, you can take a paint marker (I would use gold) and write a little message on the back of the ornaments and then attach them to a gift or a bottle of wine.


Orange and Blue Owl Ornament


Snowman with Tree Ornament



Rust and Purple Owl Ornament


Plastic Santa Ornament



Black Owl Ornament


Vintage Inspired Angel




FREE SHIPPING!


Now through November 16th I will be offering FREE SHIPPING for all of the items in the Spooky Halloween ART section in my Etsy Shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.