Monday, October 10, 2011

Rooster on a Hill of Daisies …




Here are a few pictures of my latest Rooster painting. This vibrant rooster was painted on a vintage tabletop. Before I started to paint I sanded the tabletop and painted the top white. I then painted the tabletop a bright orange and then a vibrant teal. I mixed and used every color paint I have to create this vibrant bird. The fun rooster is standing on a hill of white daisies with a touch of gold glitter paint.
My favorite part of the painting is the sky. I love how the orange sneaks through the teal. This pretty bird should be in my Etsy shop by the end of the day!




















Have a great Columbus Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.