Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inspiration Sunflowers …




This week is all about creating new pieces. Both of my kiddies will be back to school and that means I will get some much needed time in my studio painting and creating. I have no solid plans yet, which is a little frustrating. My head is full of so much noise and static. I need to relax and focus and turn the volume down. I am still not sure how I am going to clear my head.


Over the summer I took a lot of pictures of things I love. Colorful, organic, interesting things that I hope will help me relax and focus. I know that my creative block will pass; it’s just so frustrating when you finally have the opportunity to create and there is nothing there.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.