Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally...



This afternoon I finally took a little time and started my flower seeds. I have had them for weeks but I haven’t made any time to plant them. I’m glad I finally took the time to start them. Now all I have to do is start the garden, edge all the flower beds, fill the beds with mulch, and plant flower and herbs, ok I have a lot of yard work to do yet. I need to hire a really cute lawn boy.






Abbey loves helping, well kind of, she loves walking around with the watering can and asking me what she can water. I had bought three packs of pansies and the one pack was in desperate need of water. She was so cute when she saw the droopy flowers. She looked at me and said, “Mom the flowers are sad.” She is such a cutie. After she drowned them in water she needed her picture taken with them and then she took Isabel’s picture with the flowers.





Here are a few pictures of some things growing and blooming around the yard.




















Oh, and the flowers are not sad anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.