Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May !!!


I am so excited that today is the first day of May. The days are getting warmer, the flowers are coming up, it’s almost time to plant the garden, and summer is right around the corner.


This weekend was a lot of fun. Saturday was busy with swimming lessons in the morning and Noah’s first baseball game in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day for a game. Noah did great he had four hits, scored, and played great defense. I love watching my kids having fun and doing things that they enjoy.


After baseball the men in my life had a boy’s night out and I had a peaceful night alone. It was full of creating art and watching chick movies. I am hoping to share my new creations this week. My son’s artwork was the inspiration behind my newest creations.


Today Michael and I had a date day full of shopping, a yummy brunch, and just enjoying being together. I love my little angels and have so much fun when the four of us are together, but sometimes it is so nice when it’s just the two of us.

I am looking forward of month full of family, laughter, creating, and enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.