Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Heart Snow ...



This morning we woke up to a beautiful white world. Here are a few lovely photos I took looking out my backdoor.

Here is a little of snow art.



A beautiful female cardinal.



A pretty red House Finch.



Finch silhouette.



Metal basket with red flowers.


White Throat Sparrow.



Another pretty red House Finch.


I love this picture.

I love how the Curly Willow branches look when the are covered with snow.


If you want to see some more pops of red stop over and visit, It's A Very Cherry World! for Rednesday.







5 comments:

  1. I am glad we are not having this kind of snow. It is very cold, burt no snow. The birds are so pretty against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up today for a foot of snow. I am so glad that I can walk to work. I will shovel later. I love the birdie photos. I never have a camera ready when I see a bird. I love watching for them out my kitchen window. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post!! The birds against the snow look fantastic!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birds are amazing. I wish we had a little more snow here in Texas. Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous photos! We love birdies over here, thanks so much for sharing your lovely pics with us.

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.