Monday, January 17, 2011

All the Pretty Colors ...




It’s a cold cloudy winter’s day that is in desperate need of some fabulous color. The landscape is painted in whites, grays, and browns. It’s pretty and peaceful but, it is also a little sad. It really could use some vibrant blues and greens or some warm oranges and pinks. Here are a few colorful pictures that make the gray a little less gray.





The kiddies and I were playing with Play-Doh yesterday. I made a little house scene and then edited on the computer, it’s bright and fun. I love Play-Doh.




This is a close up of my "Good Morning Rooster" painting.




My colored pencils.




Meet my "Owl Love Birds"!


Orange and lime green are my two favorite colors.




Ah, and finally vibrant blue, red, yellow, and orange beach umbrellas in the bright morning sun. Summer looks so good today!

Have a warm Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.