Monday, November 1, 2010

MMM ...Monday, Halloween Treats ...


I love Halloween, it’s my favorite holiday. Every year I try to make it special for the kiddies. Here are some of my favorite things from this Halloween!!!

My blue wig!!! I wore it all weekend. I wish I had blue hair!





Noah’s first scary costume!!! He has wanted to be something scary for the last couple of years and this year I finally gave in. I bought his mask at Wal-Mart, stained it brown, and attached moss and a spider to it. His flashy clothes were bought at the Salvation Army. I tore the pants jacket and tie, stained everything with brown paint, glued leaves, moss, spider webs and spiders all over his clothes. I think he looked awesome.


Abbey’s pretty purple butterfly costume!!! She looked so cute with her sparkly cheeks.


My first attempt at purple cat pancakes!!! They were yummy.

Noah carved his first pumpkin!!! He did a great job.



Michael and Noah’s spooky jack-o-lanterns!!!



My jack-o-lantern!!!




My favorite Halloween decoration from my childhood!!!



Our Halloween cat Scream!!! He just celebrated his 9th birthday; he was born just before Halloween.



Our favorite Halloween book!!! Denys Cazet is one of our favorite authors.




Lots of yummy candy!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.