Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HI!

Hi! Wow I can’t believe I haven’t posted anything in over a month! I am a bad blogger, artist, the list goes on and on! I wish I had some art to share, but I do not. Creating a piece of art is a goal I am making for myself this week! I miss creating.


Let me see a lot has happened since the last time I posted, I helped put together an art show and craft fair at my daughters school. I think I am finished with my volunteering resolution for the year. I also learned that volunteering in my children’s classrooms is all the volunteering I will be doing and I am not a mom who should be part of parents groups, not good with the politics, backstabbing, drama, ect.


Noah celebrated his 10th Birthday which happened to fall on Mother’s Day this year. I can’t believe he is 10. Where has the last decade gone?! I am so proud of the young man he is becoming! He traded in his cello a couple of weeks ago and now is playing the bass. I never played a musical instrument and I just think it is amazing. He is taking lessons this summer and also wants to start playing the drums in the fall. For his birthday we bought him a set of golf clubs he is taking lessons this summer and last Friday played his first 9 holes with his dad.


Miss Abigail graduates from preschool tonight. I am so sad; my baby is all grown up in a couple of months she will be getting on the bus with Noah. I am not taking her going to kindergarten very well. I am going to take plenty of tissues tonight. The last two years have gone so fast. When they announce the child’s name they also say what they want to be when they grow-up, my daughter who is a dreamer like me wants to be a Rock Star! I think it’s cute!


Hopefully the next time I post I will be including a new piece of art. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.