Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HELP! I’m surrounded!

I have been home alone the past two days with two sick kiddies. We have been lucky this year and both of the kids have been quite healthy. Noah only missed two days of school and Abbey only missed one. They have either really bad head colds or allergies. I think there have been more tissues used in the last two days than in the whole winter. I feel so bad for them. Their eyes are puffy, they are grouchy, and all we seem to say is, "Bless You" to each other. I think the dog is the only happy one. Abbey and Noah leave their tissues everywhere and she loves to eat them, YUK!



In the midst of playing nurse and designated hugger I was able to finish a little art collage. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have two healthy monkeys and the sun will be shining so I can take a few photos of my new creation. That is of course if they don’t pass their lovely cold on to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.