Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things that make me Happy Day 1 …

I decided instead of letting myself be beaten and accept feeling shitty, I would take the bull by the horns and think about, talk about and do things that make me happy. For the next 2 months I am going to try to share at least one little thing every day that puts a smile on my face.

SOUL warming food!


(Breakfast!)

My new favorite breakfast is a hot cup of oatmeal with blueberries, 1 tsp. of brown sugar, and milk. I love how with every spoonful there is a warm blueberry that pops; it’s an explosion of sweetness. It’s so yummy!



(Lunch Please!)

My husband’s homemade chicken noodle soup is my favorite lunch. Every weekend I beg him to make me a huge pot of soup that will last the entire week. He finally had a chance to make me some last night. It’s like a big warm hug with every slurp. I have become a soup snob; I can’t even imagine eating canned chicken noodle soup ever again.

What soul warming food puts a smile on your face?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.