Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally, blue skies and some new Art …




Today was a great day. The sun was shining, the sky was bright blue and I completed two new creations to put in my Etsy shop.






This little creation features a print of my “Sunlight” drawling. I printed it on a piece of photo cloth and then built the collage around the print. I used vintage sequins and beads, glitter, recycled clothing, old music pages, pastels and colored pencils, vintage lace and table cloths. Everything was hand sewn on a piece of canvas. I then attached the canvas to a recycled box that I colored with pastel and colored pencil.











“Love Lifted Me” is the name of this piece of fabric art. It features a cloth print of one of my pastel drawings. I have hand sewn all of my vintage and recycled goodies around the print to create a cheery collage. I lightly stained parts of the artwork to give it an older look. It’s a perfect piece for this time of year.









Pretty Blue Sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.