Monday, January 3, 2011

Love ...




Today is my husband and my 7th wedding anniversary. We met almost 16 years ago. For some reason the day we met has been frozen in memory. I remember what he looked like the first time I saw him, his blue hat, and his beautiful brown eyes. I remember what I was wearing, red gym shorts and my basketball sweatshirt, I remember what the weather was like, damp and overcast, I remember that I had just come from taking an English final, which I got an A on. I remember that day 16 years ago like it was yesterday.
I can’t imagine a life without him. Every memory we have made together, the good and the bad has helped shape our relationship and marriage. I wouldn’t trade any of them for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.