Monday, July 5, 2010

Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers ...


Today for Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays I wanted to share some of my adorable and thrifty salt and pepper shakers.




My newest shakers are my tomato shakers. I found them at a flea market for $2.00.




I bought these cute flower pot shakers at one of my favorite farmers market for $1.00, I think that was a great deal and there is still salt in the one shaker.





The next two shakers are from my vintage Geisha Girl Pottery collection. They are not a matching set, I am still on the hunt for there partners.






Please stop over and visit Coastal Charm and all her thrifty followers. Have a wonderful Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, nice to meet your fun colorful self! Very cute vintage shakers. I have a few myself I collect. I have a cool thrifting party going on now, would love for you to join in. Sure to meet like minded gals. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.