Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Show and Tell ....

I wanted to start a new series on my blog called Show and Tell Fridays. It will either feature something new I created, or something I love. For my first show and tell I thought I would share a watercolor print displayed three ways.
 
 
 
 The first piece of art I created with this print was an ornament made up of recycled and vintage materials, including a vintage book cover, vintage book pages, acrylic paint, glitter paint, and vintage thread.
 
 
 The second piece of art features part of a vintage drawer, acrylic paint, vintage drawer pull, glitter paint, and a vintage book page.
 
 
 
Lastly I created another ornament. This one is slightly smaller than the first. It too is made from a vintage book cover, vintage thread, acrylic and glitter paint, a vintage book page and sequins.
 
All three pieces can be found in my Etsy shop!
 
Happy Black Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.