Monday, December 5, 2011

We have a Tree ...



I can’t believe its December. I wish we could magically gain an extra two weeks before Santa comes to visit. Yesterday I finished decorating and we bought our Christmas tree. Unfortunately when it comes to gifts we have a total of zero. Worse than that we haven’t even talked or decided what we are going to get anyone. Michael and I have definitely been procrastinating a little more than usual. I just can’t get into the Christmas spirit, I feel like the Grinch.







In other news I participated in a little vendor night at Abbey’s preschool last week. It was the first year for the event and it was a little slow but it was a lot of fun. The women in charge of the event and the vendors who participated are a really great group of women. Being a stay-at-home mom and also working from home limits the amount of time I get to socialize. I haven’t laughed that much it a while and it felt good to be around other women. Overall it was a great night I sold a painting, some cards, and ornaments and best of all had a lot of fun. I would definitely show my art again at Abbey’s school.








If you haven’t had a chance to check out my give-away take a peek here,http://blueeyeddragonfly.blogspot.com/2011/11/holiday-give-away.html . It ends on December, 8.Also I will be adding a few more cards, tags, and ornaments to my shop. They are great stocking stuffers and everything in my shop will be shipped next day unless it’s the weekend.




















Have a great Monday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.