Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some New Christmas Items ...



I wanted to take a quick break from my busy life and share some new items that I have put in my Etsy Shop.


This is one of my newest Christmas cards, it was created with colored pencils and pen. I thought it was only fitting to feature a beautiful owl on a one of my Christmas cards.



Printed on the front of these pretty recycled ornaments is a print of a Christmas ball that was created with acrylic paint on a piece of wood.



I love how the "Smiling Cat" ornaments came out!!! I am hoping to create a few more cats when I have a little more time.



3 Cats Playing Peek-a-boo!








The black and whited recycled ornaments were inspired by vintage Christmas ornaments. The original pen and marker drawings were created on vintage book pages.








I am selling 4 handmade cards, 3 recycled paper ornaments, and 4 recycled gift tags featuring this beautiful Barn Owl as a holiday set in my Etsy shop. I think it's a fabulous gift for your favorite owl lover.








I am also currently working on a couple of commission paintings. I am hoping to share these festive pieces of art by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.