Thursday, September 29, 2011

Candy Corn, a Pumpkin, and a Witch's Boot …


I wanted to share a little painting that I finished today for a customer, a witch's boot. She spotted my other Halloween paintings at the Environmental Fair on Saturday and asked me if I would be interested in creating a third.

I wanted to bring aspects from the other two paintings and integrate them into the third. The background of the candy corn painting is on the tongue of the witch’s boot. The background of the pumpkin painting is featured on the laces and I used many of the same colors throughout the new painting. If they were my paintings I think I would display the witch’s boot in the middle, I think that one ties them all together.

It was fun creating something a little different and it felt wonderful to paint. The past couple of days when Abbey has been at school I have been sitting in front of the computer editing pictures and writing descriptions for my new art listings. I still have about ten more listings to write and more pictures to take and edit. Maybe I will work on some later.

Have a great Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.