Saturday, June 4, 2011

bLue eYed DragoNflY is now on facebook ...





I am about ready to pull my hair out! I have been working on setting up a facebook page for bLue eYed DragoNflY all afternoon. I think I have had enough of the computer for a while. I hope everyone will come over and like the page. Underneath my wonderful blogger friends is a link to the page. I am hoping to stay on top of that a little better then the blog. What you can look forward to seeing on my facebook page are updates about new pieces I am working on and new items that I list in my Etsy shop. I am going to renew a couple of items then I am going to put away my laptop I have had enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.