Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh, My Gosh the Sun was Out!


It has rained everyday for the last week and today the sun was finally out. it was so nice to wake up and see blue skies.




I have a couple of paintings that have been waiting all week to have their pictures taken. Unfortunately for them Saturdays have turned into Noah’s Day and they are going to have to wait until tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers that the sun will be out!





After swimming and baseball Noah and I went to a little carnival at a local park. We had hot dogs and fries, took a couple trips on the Ferris wheel and the scrambler , played a few games and ate some yummy ice-cream. It was a lot of fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.