Monday, March 7, 2011

Things that Make me Happy day 4 ...




My Children's Art!





Nothing makes me happier than when I open up one of my kiddies’ backpacks and find one of their newest creations.

This is my favorite piece of art Noah created last year. I love the little houses.




Abbey colored this great picture of, “The Cat in The Hat” last week in preschool. I love how she uses whatever color her little heart desires. When they are this small they love to use every crayon in the box.





I have a hard time shoving their creations into a drawer and since there is no longer enough room on the fridge we have expanded to the basement door. Their art brightens the room so much.




Noah is always coming up with crazy characters.









Looking at their creations always puts a smile on my face.


1 comment:

  1. I think they are wonderful,. all my nieces and nephews have given me their pictures over the years, some are my favorite treasures. keep enjoying. have a great week,.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.