Monday, December 27, 2010

Handmade Christmas Gift …

Every year I make a few handmade presents for my family. I especially love making presents for my sister and her husband. The first year they were married I bought them a beautiful antique frame and painted a picture of my sister's wedding boutique. The first Christmas they were in their adorable new house I made them a clay ornament that looked like their new home. This year I used their cute house as my muse and made them a replica of their home out of recycled materials for their mantel.


The materials I used to make the house was a cardboard boot box, a piece of scrap plywood, a brown paper bag, glue, tracing paper, and glitter. It was a lot of fun to create and I was very happy with how it turned out.


I was so excited to see them open it Christmas Eve, I love creating gifts for the people I love!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.