Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch …








There are two family activities I look forward to each year, going to the pumpkin patch and going to the Christmas tree farm. On Saturday we went to our favorite pumpkin patch for a hayride and to find the perfect pumpkins to carve into spooky jack-o-lanterns. It was a perfect fall day.













My little pumpkins ...











Our lucky pumpkin ...











I love this picture, our little photographer did a great job.










Beautiful fall foliage ...







"Pumpkin in Colander" painting ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am just a new follower to your blog, I love the color and the vibrancy of your art, nice to meet you. your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.