Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Quick Hello ...


I wanted to stop in and say hello to all of my blogging friends. The summer was hectic, but wonderful and I am finally falling back into a routine. I miss the summer desperately though, going to the pool and the park our little trips to the library and playing on the slip and slide.


Both of my animals have started school. Noah started second grade about two weeks ago and my little lady started preschool last week. I think it’s been tougher for me than her. She is only going three afternoons a week, but I miss her terribly when she is gone.



There is one bright spot to school starting and that is I get to create art on a regular basis. I love working and it’s nice to have an opportunity to focus on my art without constant interruptions. I do however miss Abbey constantly asking me to paint her nails or let her paint with me.



I hope everyone had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.