Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty Little Vase …



A month ago we had a little flood in our basement. It was nothing major but it was enough to turn the laundry room and my little art studio into disaster areas. Things were thrown, shoved, and scattered it looked like a tornado went through. I dreaded walking down the stairs to do the laundry. I just wanted to lock the door and I kept hoping the basement fairy would pay me a visit.




Unfortunately she did not arrive and I got stuck cleaning. I can’t remember the last time I gave the basement the white glove treatment. While I was on my mission I found a lot goodies that I have not seen in a while. Some of them were flea market finds others were treasures passed down to me over the years. I organized all of my art and craft supplies and gave my art room a new look. It’s nice to have my spot back and I love how everything has its place.


I recycled this little glass jar and turned into a pretty vase for my studio. Everything I used to create this masterpiece I found while I was organizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.