Friday, January 15, 2010

Fun with Play-Doh …


I love Play-Doh, the smell, the colors, the squishiness, the endless hours of fun; lucky for me I have two creative kids who love it too. Abbey is two and she doesn’t make much she does however ramble off a list of things she wants me to create. The first thing she wanted me to make was a ducky; she started giggling when I gave her the first green duck. It was the most wonderful response to anything I have ever made anyone. Her laughter was contagious and before I knew it I was giggling with her, tears rolling down my face. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time, it was just what I needed.


1 comment:

  1. Abbey looks so happy!! I glad you had a good time. I love play-doh too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I like knowing that I am talking to someone other than myself for a change.